Here is the second part of the 100 Questions No One Asks Tag, if you are not totally bored by part one. Please enjoy.
Thanks for watching.
One of my YouTube subscribers said they wanted to know more about me (are they mad-lol.) She suggested that I complete the YouTube video titled above, so in an attempt not to disappoint I did as requested. So that the video was not a million minutes long I split it into part one and two, the second part will follow this in another post. I have never been good at sharing myself and who I am, to be honest I am shocked anyone would be interested but hope you enjoy. If you have any other questions please send them my way, you know how I love to hear from y’all.
Ta Ta for now.
Happy Wednesday! I am so pleased that many of you have enjoyed the TV adverts post, it is so good to take five sometimes and be entertained. I feel like I am hearing lots of sad news recently, it makes me so grateful for all that I have and how blessed I feel. I am going to make sure this holiday season that I enjoy the people I am sharing it with and ensure I rejoice in the small things and make treasured memories. One thing lots of people have contacted me about is getting to know me better, so I thought how can I do this? Attached was the results. Please watch and I hope you get to know and understand me a little better.
Ta Ta for now.
It was the classic Rodgers and Hammerstein musical The King and I (am I showing my age?) That had the famous song “Getting To Know You.” This song has provided some inspiration for today’s blog, I was thinking it would be good if my blog readers had more information about me the Lifestyle Lady. I have answered a question for every year for my life So lets dig in..
1. Do you have kids? Yes! I’m lucky to be a Mummy L to my wonderful almost 21 month year old daughter Rose.
2. Whats you middle name? Victoria, not that interesting and not that common. Name of a Queen, so I am keeping good company!
3. When did you cry last? This morning, I was trying to find a rendition of “Getting to know you,” my daughter came sat on my lap and we watched several of the key songs in all the old musicals, Hello Dolly, My Fair Lady, King and I and many more. It reminded me of what I used to do with my Grandpa, it was very nostalgic and bitter-sweet. I was also so proud that Little L looks like she may share my passion for the classics Yay!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Hell yeah. I hope I’m a good friend.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? It’s my middle name.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Out of choice – No. But I don’t like saying no and love a challenge so this might be a bucket list addition.
7. How tall are you? 5ft10 inches.
8. Do you believe in happy endings? Yes you have to work at it, but generally yes.
9. Favorite smells? Freshly laid tarmac, Creosote and anything Jo Malone.
10. Summer or winter? Winter, it has Christmas and summer in Texas is crazy 🔥
11. Guilty TV pleasure? Real Housewives every time.
12. Secret Crush? Idris Elba.
13. Do you have any special talents? Not sure I can answer that one, bragging is not my thing.
14. Dinner party classic? I am known for my puddings.
15. Look like anyone famous? Some people used to say I look a little like Kate Winslet, but only in a dark room with your eyes shut. (Sorry Kate.) Or a blonde Kirsty Allsopp (Americans wont know her.)
16. Desert Island Essential – Bug spray, they love me.
17. What are your hobbies? Everything lifestyle related, minus cleaning. I love to read, swim, write and being with my family.
18. Do you have any pets? Not currently but want a dog in the future. (please Mr L.)
19. Favorite book? Wuthering Heights – masterpiece.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yup Bro L (He is older, I am writing this to check he reads my blog!)
21. Describe yourself in five words? Hate these type of questions always sound an idiot. Capable, thoughtful, organized, funny and easy-going.
22. Your biggest character flaws? Critical, I can be a little critical of myself and others, I have high standards and sometimes have to learn to let things go. Sensitive, I can take things personally when I shouldn’t, this is getting better since becoming a mummy, have less time to worry.
23. What are you most proud of? Rose my daughter, enough said, she is perfect to me. Being elected at 23years old.
24. What do you dislike in others? Arrogance and rudeness so classless and unnecessary.
25. If you were a cartoon character, which one would you be? Daniel Tiger, because then I might get some of Little L’s undivided attention. She LOVES him.
26. What is one color that you could definitely live without? Orange blah.
27. What do you dream about most often? Failing exams.
28. What are 5 things you want more of right now? Time – never enough. Patience – I have a toddler. Tolerance and Consideration – we would live in a different world if everyone had a little more of these. Power – might be able to ensure all children get an education. Will-power – might not have had that extra slice of pizza (whoops.)
29. What are 5 things you want to do before you die? See my daughter happy and settled. Run a marathon. World cruise. Work for a charity. Learn to play the cello.
30. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Having a baby whilst moving to a new State with no friends or family.
31.If you could have any job, what would it be and why? Perhaps CEO Save the Children or the UN. I would like to help every child across the world get an education – so important.
32. Favorite Quote? “Life is not a dress rehearsal. ” So true so live everyday.
Hope this offers you some insight into me!
Ta ta for now