So it is Monday again. My weekend was mixed. Little L didn’t quite get the sleep she needed and, much like her mama, a lack of sleep equates to a CRANKY MONSTER. We did go out and get some yummy food and I managed to get my hair brightened and lightened (thank you Abi!) So we are back to Mundane Monday and I thought what could bring a smile to TLL? Since I am celebrating my first month as a blogger, this is a bonus addition and you’re getting High 5×2 (High 10?) Enjoy, hope this makes you smile, sing and swing your way into the week:-
- Uptown Funk (Feat Bruno Mars.) Great song, gets me moving every time, Little L and I are frequently bopping along to this in the kitchen or car. Love.
- Bright Side of the Road Van Morrison. Classic and all time great. Like to sing and swing about to this.
- Club Tropicana, Wham. This is one for mummy L, she is a diehard Wham fan. I know every word to every song. Bro L and I were raised listening to tapes of this on every car journey (yes we are old) – happy times.
- Dance With Me Tonight, Olly Murs. Happy ditty tune, makes me smile and sing every time I hear it.
- Happy, Pharrell Williams. Genius record and does what it says on the tin, makes you happy. Enough said.
- Jump Around, House of Pain. Total classic, I challenge anyone not go jump around to this tune.
- Layla, Eric Clapton. One of the greatest rock songs. I certainly bellow out her name every time I hear this.
- The Loco-Motion, Kylie Minogue. Back to my much younger years; one of the first tapes I bought. Classic to me and who doesn’t want to do the locomotion at a party?
- Maggie May, Rod Stewart. This one is for Daddy L, but got to say I love Rod. If you didn’t see his sketch with James Corden on The Late Late show, watch it on You Tube. I will attach link. Class act and Maggie May has to be one of his all time greats.
- Mr Blue Sky, Electric Light Orchestra. Don’t hear this very often but, when I do, I am a bopping.
What would be on your ultimate party list? I had so many I wanted to share! Let me know what you think. Comment.
Ta ta for now.